Friday, May 15, 2009

NYC SightingSeeing

Day 3:

So last night, I got a call from the agency in Korea, due to some miscommunications my flight got delayed until sat morning instead. It was rather inconvenient, but not entirely bad. In my attempt to make some lemonade from lemons I visited the city. I went to Museum of Natural History. I took lots of pics (there all on facebook). I saw many interesting exhibits like planets, dinosaurs and other animals. After that I took the subway to the Rockefeller Center. I saw the famous ice skating ring and statue, which apparently serves as a fancy restaurant in the summer. Following that I decided to head to statue of liberty. I got on the fairy and went Stanton Island; seeing the famous green French lady in the process. After a long day of sightseeing and train travel I came back to my room, packed, and am now ready for this new stage in my life..Korea!

No comments: