Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just Moving to...???!!!

So i have now moved out of my mom's back to the East side of Erie by Behrend. A lovely elderly couple from church is letting me stay with them. Its pretty cool..literally...they like it cool..hehehe. So i am excited about that, it's been answer to prayer; living with the parents is just to hard after college. Where do i go from here? Only God knows..again literally. I am not sure what job or place God is calling me into next. I didn't get into any of the 4 law schools i applied too, so i am not sure what to do with my life, whether i should try to go onto more schooling, get my teaching certificate, or go seminary. All options are on the table, where do i move from here....

1 comment:

Deg said...

It's great to be able to get out of your parent's house. It's a good step forward. I hope you figure out what the next step is!